Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to "organizing hope," a new blog in the family of services offered by HOPE Unlimited. I'll be updating this blog on a regular basis, hopefully at least once, and preferably twice, per week with topics related to getting organized.

I recently took, and then taught, a class called "Getting Organized at Home." This topic really resonates with people who have too much on their plate. It's been a great experience sharing ideas and encouragement. More importantly, there is a connection between our everyday lives and our walk with God and relationships with others. Many people are running on empty, stressed, tired, and experiencing tension in relationships because priorities are out of whack.

The number one priority in your life is your relationship with God, and yes, He cares about how you organize your life! Everyone is capable of being orderly, since we are made in His image and He is orderly. Now, He created each of us uniquely, so my sense of order may look different from yours. The key is to obey Him in stewarding ourselves and our environments so that we are in tune with His leading and live His abundant life with growing peace and shrinking stress.

Are your ready to take the journey with me?

I look forward to you reading, commenting, participating in the polls, and telling others about this blog!

To make a comment, click on "comments" below. To have this blog come directly to you, see subscription options to the left.
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm ready! I'm running on empty, stressed, and tired, and disorganization in both my stuff and my schedule makes it all worse. Help me, Beth!

    ReplyDelete