Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nope, didn't do it

No. Didn't do it. I admit it. I wasn't organized enough to get Tuesday's scheduled blog post up. I'm hoping to provide posts on Tuesdays and Fridays but sometimes it won't happen. And, that's OK!


It's OK when you don't get through your entire to-do list just the way you want to. We often make the lists too big anyhow. 


I hope to be back on Friday with some more tips. In the meantime, I would like to share an uplifting testimonial I received from someone who took my Getting Organized class:



Thank you so much for a wonderful series on organization.  You have accomplished what nobody else has been able to accomplish with me....keeping me motivated to stick to these ideas.  I am a creative thinker and very impulsive;  it is not in my nature to stick with things for a long period of time.  Not only did I stick with these 12 steps to peace, but I looked forward to each week and never missed a class.  God is reaching into the heart of the matter with me by using you as a motivator.  Again, thank you for leaving your work and home each week to teach us what wonderful peace God has in store for each of us in this class.
I am looking so forward to your class on time management.
Thanks,
Gena, South Carolina
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment