Friday, October 14, 2011

Use that Computer!

Take advantage of your computer's capabilities to avoid piles of paper on your desk. Use task lists such as what are provided in Outlook, or set up an Excel sheet so you can sort by due dates. Some phone apps have to-do list features. You can also use Google calendar to sync all views of your calendar which is awesome! I have a copy of my calendar on my HOPE office desktop, my desktop at part time job, my phone and my iPad, all staying in sync with each other. Plus, it is always "in the cloud" through Google. Google has a task feature too that syncs with an app called TaskOS.

Due to the above, I generally avoid having written to-do lists, but if you prefer the organic paper method, I suggest you have one journal/spiral notebook (or maybe two--one for work and one for home) and keep all your to-do's in one place.  For more on to-do lists, visit the organizing hope blog today here.
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment