Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekend Worship through Housework #2

Pick one section of your kitchen counter (only one section!)

  • Pull everything off of it (putting it on an island or another counter.)
  • Wipe down the counter really well with cleaner.
  • Take one item at a time and decide if it needs to go back out on the counter by asking the following:
    • Do I use this at least once a week (preferably more than once a week?)
    • If I don't, does having this out on the counter uplift my spirit and thoughts every time I see it?
    • Could I put the item in a covered cabinet, pantry, etc. and still have access when I need it?
    • If I really don't use this much, can I give it away?
  • For whatever items you decide to keep on the counter, wipe/clean them off good before returning them to the spot. For the rest, make sure you follow through on whatever decision you made.

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment