Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Purse Organizing


I recently purchased a new tote bag and a purse organizer. During this season here are photos of what I am carrying around. This system allows me to comfortably carry several things, but also grab just what I need for the moment.

Large, vinyl tote is cheery and water resistant. It has a few pockets of its own. I use them for quick grab stuff like hand sanitizer, gum, etc. The larger pocket I use for a mini trash bag within the purse and empty it nightly. 
Small purse with handle serves as a wallet and also can hold my phone and keys a notepad, and very basic toiletries (hand sanitizer, comb, etc.) I grab this to run into a store or to have lunch with someone without lugging the whole bag.



Clutch bag holds toiletries and touch up makeup, hairspray, personal items etc. I grab this when going to use the restroom. I choose to use one with a handle so I can hang it from a hook in most restrooms.

Purse organizer holds glasses, charging cords, pens, medicines, umbrella...things that don't have to go into every store or errand stop but that I might need during the day. The portable purse fits into the center of the organizer. 

Bank bag. This is my portable "in box." I put mail, receipts, etc that I need to process at various locations in here.



Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment