Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yay! I Had Two Checks!


© 2012 Jupiterimages Corporation


Several weeks ago my husband and I went to apply for passports. We got to the post office processing area only 10 minutes before they stopped processing. I filled out the forms like a maniac and they went ahead and did our process. I hadn't realized that we would need to pay separately for each passport (two separate checks or money orders.) Well, because I had done my practice of checking and replenishing my wallet, voila, I had two checks with me. I usually don't need to carry many but like to have two on hand. So smooth as if it was planned, I simply wrote out the checks and saved the additional cost of getting a money order. It made me glad I was falling into a routine of going through my purse several times a week and replenishing items that had gotten low or I'd used up.

And guess what, we got our passports withing ten days without expedited processing. How cool is that?
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

1 comment: