Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Take It On Tuesday! with Karina Whisnant


©2013 Jupiterimages Corporation



What does your “plastic container” cabinet look like in your kitchen?   I know for me there is always some random piece in that cabinet that needs to be thrown out even if I organized it in the last six months.  I hope you enjoy getting that part of your kitchen back in order today.  If you tackle this task today, I hope you will post about it, even if you just say “Did it”!  We all need some encouragement and seeing others take action is SUPER motivating! 



Please comment below by clicking on the phrase about comments. You can use Facebook or our regular comment system! We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments.
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment