Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Portable Office Bag





I write regularly at coffee shops, so I use the bag shown above to hold my items.
  
Soft outer bag helps protect technical items. It is large enough to hold iPad, portable keyboard, and a separate pouch of items as well as paperwork, Bible, etc. It zips shut.

Inner pouch: I love this pouch because it represents the types of things I do at coffee shops. Inside I keep my charging cord, batteries, extra batteries for the keyboard, planning pad (I like to jot things while I work), pen/stylus, paperclips and any other little officy-type item I might need.

I try to keep this stuff together at home too, because I might use the iPad in the bedroom, the living room, or home office. By disciplining myself, I can keep track of the charging cord and other items. 
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment