Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Purse Within a Purse




I've found it helpful to carry a mini purse or fanny pack (such as shown above) to use as my main purse/wallet. I often carry a tote bag with several needed or possibly needed items in it. That's my "fashionable" thing. But for running into a store or for other errands, I just grab the fanny pack so I can attach it to my waist or use the shoulder strap. That way I'm living "light" and still have the main things I might need in a store or restaurant (i.e. cash, cards, very basic toiletry needs, hand sanitizer, phone) without lugging in the larger tote bag. It may not be the most fashionable thing, but it is functional. I'm thinking of ways to add a fashion touch to it...maybe a neat pin or scarf. We'll see.



Please comment below by clicking on the phrase about comments. You can use Facebook or our regular comment system! We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments.
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment