Friday, July 26, 2013

Beth's Portable Office Bag





I write regularly at coffee shops, so I use the bag shown above to hold my items.
  
Soft outer bag helps protect technical items. It is large enough to hold iPad, portable keyboard, and a separate pouch of items as well as paperwork, Bible, etc. It zips shut.

Inner pouch: I love this pouch because it represents the types of things I do at coffee shops. Inside I keep my charging cord, batteries, extra batteries for the keyboard, planning pad (I like to jot things while I work), pen/stylus, paperclips and any other little officy-type item I might need.

I try to keep this stuff together at home too, because I might use the iPad in the bedroom, the living room, or home office. By disciplining myself, I can keep track of the charging cord and other items.



Please comment below by clicking on the phrase about comments. You can use Facebook or our regular comment system! We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments.
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment